New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Slider: Fullscreen Offset Container:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    davo

Hello!
    Which is the word I have to use in “Fullscreen Offset Container field” to set up the slider full screen like in the demo?
    Thanks a lot!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

While creating the Revolution slider you can choose full screen, other options are Fixed, Custom, Auto Responsive, Full Screen.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

mayinwinsss

I have the same problem, what is the answer? i want my slider to look full screen exactly like the demo version. thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

You can refer to Laranz’ answer, can you specify what exactly you’re struggling with in his answer?

eccesso

Hi, If I may join this issue!….
    I consider that I face the same problems as DAVO!

I’ve tried to setup the Revolution slider twice, and tried to change the options in the slider between fixed, custom, auto response and full screen. Even changed the “fixed grid size”. In my setup the full screen version simply wont show, but if I change the grids width and height, only the height allows me to change to size of the pictures I prefer to have exposed in “Full screen” mode. IN this test the picture is 2540X1440 px.
    When I expose the “homepage 2 version” which Swiftideas theme developers have added to the theme package, all pictures are shown as full screen pictures, when ever I change this option from the sliders admin panel? The size changes as well, if I choose one of the others options!
    Any suggestions of what-to-do?

best regards _eccesso

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi _eccesso,

I forward this to the revolution slider guy, because you have particular issues on that.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Try adding
    .header-wrap

thanks
    Tahir

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register