New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Slider elements (buttons) show on preload.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    kinumweb

I’ve tried turning off all other plugins to see if there is a conflict, no joy.

I don’t know if the problem exists in the FlexForm theme or if it is a revolution slider problem. Since rev slider was packaged with this theme, I’m coming here for help. If I need to go there, how do I get help — which purchase item code do I use?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m trying to access from Portugal but I’m being denied.
    What should I do so I can see your site to check the error in the Rev Slider?

You only can use the Revolution Slider support if your purchase one of their licenses, our bundled license doesn’t give you access to that.
    -Rui

kinumweb

I’ve unblocked Portugal.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kinumweb

It’s not working. Not for me, not for the client. Regardless of browser or OS. Cleared the cache, multiple times.
    http://www.screencast.com/t/VrCdfg1vA5P

I’ve never visited the site from Safari, same problem.
    http://www.screencast.com/t/cffS0CWrzjxl

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

can you explain me exactly what you mean by “not working”, because I think we are talking about different things. since the slider is loading, I thought it didn’t load for you.

-Rui

kinumweb

“not working” means there is an error in the display.

The buttons are showing up in the upper left corner on preload, then disappearing. Were the screencast links not adequate to show the problem?

David Martin – Support

This is usually caused when you have not added the button layers to the Rev Slider timeline.

Please start a new thread and privately post your WP login details.

kinumweb

I’m not sure if you use Slider Revolution much. You can’t have something show up on a slider if it doesn’t exist in the timeline of a slide. — the BUTTON elements are the problem. They appear to be are pre-loading. I was curious as to if it was because of the shortcodes, but that wasn’t it. I created a new html button to appear later in the 3rd slide and it displayed in the upper left corner when the slider was loading too. None of the other text layers are doing it. None of them should be visible when the slider loads as they don’t animate in until slides 2, 3, & 4 — none of which are visible. I have tried changing alignment settings, layer order, etc. Nothing seems to work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @kinumweb

Are you still getting the issue? Just had a look here and can’t replicate anything issue. Please let us know either way so that we can assist or mark this as resolved.

Thanks,

– Ed

kinumweb

I messed around with things for another hour. It definitely had something to do with them being buttons and having a button class, but I couldn’t get it to work.

Then it hit me… 3 small buttons… easy enough to make into PNG files and add links.

So, no the problem wasn’t resolved, but I found a work around.

David Martin – Support

Glad you got it working, to clarify what I meant in my above post – all elements in your slider are based within this timeline that control the animations:

I meant that if your buttons were outside of the fade in time, they could load before other elements within the timeline. I’d need to look at your Rev Slider setup to clarify though.

Thanks.

CodeGeek

Is it bad form to jump in here? I’m having the same exact issue where the buttons are loading before the slider. As far as I can tell, the buttons are contained within the timeline. That said, there are 65,000 settings per slide with this slider, so who knows if I have them all correct.

I’d love to get some help with this since it looks rather silly and broken at this point.

I can start a new thread if preferable or can send login credentials if that is necessary.

kinumweb

I was not able to resolve it. The problem appeared in an update in the spring.

The fact that support said they couldn’t get it to replicate was BS. It was/is a flaw and appeared on every OS and browser.

I created png files and used those instead… problem solved.

I’d have liked to solve the problem ‘correctly’ but sometimes a workaround is the best option. (certainly when it comes to spending time on it)

David Martin – Support

@CodeGeek – Please start a new thread and privately post your WP login details.

@kinumweb

couldn’t get it to replicate was BS

that is simply not true, we could not replicate this on our local dev setups. Obviously we could on yours. Three of the team tried to assist you on this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.