New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Site Content Translation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    eloqueno

Dante 2.53
    Wordpress 3.9.1

Hi Dante-Team!

We are thinking about translating the content of our Sites (Multisite Setup) from German into English. All Pages, Post, Sliders and Custom Post Types need to be translated. We read about Polylang and CodeStyling Localization. At first glance we like Polylang a lot. Do you have any recommondations?

Thanks in advance!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Dante is compatible with WPML, the N.º1 translation plugin for WordPress.

Best Regards,
    Rui

Sotiris

The site I am working on will eventually need to support a second language as well through the language selector but I will launch it in English only initially.

Right now I can see the language selector at my top bar (when enabled) but it is not doing anything when I try to select another language. Does this only serve as a placeholder or is there any “minimum” functionality built in Dante that allows for switching languages? If so how do I set it up?

I want to remove certain Languages from the menu and add another one. Then, can I switch languages or do I need the WPML plugin to do so? I guess I need it but just checking.

Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Sotiris,

That is just a placeholder, which will be replaced with actual functionality when you enable WPML. For now, you just need to disable that option in the header options.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register