New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Single product page… Reviews & Enquiry Contact Form

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    jgonzalezd

Hi there!

I would like to do some changes to the single product page…

1. I would like to remove the reviews tab from showing. I’ve seen other users pages with that… how could I?

2. I changed the “need help? Contact us” text for “Lo quiero” following another ticket. I would like it to be a button with that text inside, is that posible?

3. When you click on that “button”, there is a popup with a contact form (I put the shortcode in theme options). I got to change the popup title for the sku number, category or ID (changed it in woocommerce/single-product/meta.php). How can I put the product name AND the category there? At least, the product name…

4. When you fill everything and submit in that contact form, can I know from which product is done or at which product is referring without the user need to put the product name or sku?

5. If submit was succesfull, can the popup close automatically?

Sorry, I know these are too many things…
    Thanks!!!
    PD: sorry about my english!

jgonzalezd
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

For number 1, try adding this to your custom css:

.accordion-group:nth-child(3) {
      display: none;
    }

– Kyle

jgonzalezd

Hi Kyle!!
    Thank you! very helpfull!! 😉
    Number 1: Solved!
    Number 2: Solved!
    I applied a custom css name to that element in woocommerce/single-product/meta.php; then, add this to your custom css:
    .lo-quiero-button { padding: 10px; background-color: #e5e5e5; border-radius: 5px}
    Number 3: Solved! In the same archive, look for
    <h3 id="email-form-modal"><?php _e( Contact Us, "swiftframework"); ?></h3>
    Just change “Contact Us” for “the_title()”
    Number 4: Solved! I use contact form 7 plugin. There is another plugin for that plugin, “Contact Form 7 Hidden Fields”. With that, you can put a hidden field with the page title and the page url in the same form. So, when you receive it, you can check what product is and the exact url.
    Number 5: Not solved! Don’t know how to do it… Any help?

Thank you guys!!!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi there

Thanks for sharing your solutions, this will be extremely helpful for people looking for the same solution in the future.

As for number 5, I am not sure if this is possible. You might need to hire a trusted developer to help you with that!

– Kyle

jgonzalezd

Hi!
    I’m still looking how to do number 5, but it is not important by the moment. You can close this topic as I think everything was resolved. If I find a way to do number 5, I will post a new topic with that!
    See you in another topic!
    thanks!!!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great that would be very helpful!

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register