New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform simpler mobile navigation

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

We actually got a large number of requests to swap over the new method, which does look much slicker.

We’ll have a think about it. Thanks for the feedback.

– Ed

ssobers

Hi Ed- I agree with Freiherz- this would be great to have. Is there a way to create some code for this?

Best,
    Scott

aaustin69

The above would really be great. I know that there is a way to remove the top navigation menu from the mobile view, but it still leaves some top space where the top menu used to be.

This may be a tall order, but if there is anyway to have a single drop down menu that combines the menu items from the top menu and main menu, that would really be helpful. It is nice having the top menu bar on the website, but in mobile view combining the two into one drop down would ensure the user can get to all menu items, and still keep the mobile navigation view very clean. Personally I don’t think the search box takes up too much space, but the top nav uses up quite a bit.

Thanks,

Alan

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you, the developer will consider it ๐Ÿ™‚

aaustin69

Thanks Melanie,

I have been coming across more mobile nav menus recently that have a small box in the top corner that can be clicked on to open the menu, and another small box with a magnifying glass that opens up a search bar. It seems this options takes the least amount of space. Just passing along.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks for the heads up!

aaustin69

Hi,

Just following up on this older thread to see if there is anything in the works regarding a simpler mobile navigation (something that takes up less space, etc)? Ed had mentioned there were a large number of requests for this.

Thanks,

Alan

Kyle – SUPPORT

We have this on our newer themes, but unfortunately not on Flexform. I’ll let Ed know and see if he’s still considering adding it to flexform, however I know that he’s very busy at the moment.

– Kyle

aaustin69

Ok thank you.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You welcome .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

jared

Is this option available for neighborhood?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Jared,

That type of menu is not available for Neighborhood, as we opted for a more current style of navigation.

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register