New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Sidebars not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Tempercollective

Updated WordPress / theme (cardinal) and all my pages with sidebars assigned, sidebars aren’t working.They seem to work for the first 1 second when page loads then they don’t seem to display the link clickthrough? Page example – http://www.interiordesignonline.edu.au/student-work/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active and re-test.

For me, your sidebars look to work. Can you clear your browser cache?

birdfamily

Hi!
    I’m having the similar problems with sidebars (Uplift 1.3.11, SF 2.5.15). Deactivated all plugin’s besides Swift Framework and WooCommerce, but still same.

On main blog page sidebar is working (www.krutstravel.com/blogi), but on blog single post pages links/buttons can’t be clicked the moment when post content is loaded. (www.krutstravel.com/kruts/tere-indoneesia)

Same issue on other pages, where I use custom menu widget in sidebar. (www.krutstravel.com/tingimused)

David Martin – Support

@birdfamily – Please start a new thread and privately post your WP login details.

Tempercollective

I have disabled all plugins and checked on multiple computers including PC and they seem to initially work for the first 2 seconds then then nothing. This is really affecting the while site which is an online Business so would be great if it could be address asap. Thanks J

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@Tempercollective

I just added the code below to your custom css option to sort it. it works fine now.

.sidebar {
        z-index: 999999!important;
    }

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register