New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Sidebars not DIsplaying Symetrically

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years by JTFF.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    JTFF

Hi,

When you have two sidebars, the images/videos in one sidebar are the same size as the gallery images I have on the same page, but the images/videos in the other sidebar are larger.  This doesn’t look very good on mobiles or when the page is minimized.  I’m not a programmer, but it seems as though the code for sidebar one is included within the container for the gallery code.  Not sure why that is.   If I get rid of one of the sidebars, the sidebar seems to no longer be included in the gallery container and is now a larger size than the gallery images.  Suggestions for getting these two sidebar images to be the same (I don’t really care if they’re the same as the gallery images; it just doesn’t look very good when the images from the sidebars are different sizes).

Thanks

JTFF

Hi Ed,

Here’s the other issue I was talking about.  I’ve tried it with every single browser I can find both mobile and otherwise, and videos in the right sidebar are never the same size as the images or video of the left sidebar in responsive mode.  I’m not using responsive mode anymore, but this might be helpful to others.

Thanks again

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

Can you link to that page please? The sidebars should definitely be equal in widths, as well as the videos inside them (unless you specified otherwise). Same with images, responsive mode sets them to span 100% width of their container.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

JTFF

Hi,

Here are some screen shots in Chrome.  I don’t have the responsive function engaged anymore, but I did so for these screen shots.

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

How were you adding videos to the sidebars?

I’ve checked this but again, unable to replicate.

– Ed

JTFF

Both sidebars are the exact same with a video URL  in a Swift framework video widget.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks. Have finally managed to replicate this, will get it fixed for next update.

– Ed

JTFF

Thanks so much!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register