New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Sidebars > Add Additional Sidebars?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    cyborgninja

The theme comes with 8 Sidebar areas. Curious, can we add additional Sidebars? If so, how? I would like to have more than 8 variations of sidebars for my site. Essentially, I would like to add a different sidebar to any given page and/or section of my website.

For example, let’s assume there are 9 sections of my site, each using a different sidebar with different widget variations within each. Sections 1 through 8 would use Sidebars 1 through 8. How can I add an additional custom sidebar for Section 9 in this example? Or, would you suggest a different approach?

I am sure different solutions and workarounds exist to this approach (such as using widget logic) however I really do like having a dedicated customized sidebar for any given section and/or page of my site for the sake of simplicity. I believe it would be easier to manage several different Sidebar areas than defining numerous widget logic strings across many different widgets. I would like to expand past the default 8 if it is indeed possible.

Suggestions and solutions welcomed!

Thank you!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

You could add anything you want to the theme, including additional sidebars. Unfortunately, customizations are beyond the scope of this support forum, so you’ll either have to learn WordPress coding yourself or hire a freelancer.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register