New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Sidebar Menu Hover Zooms on Product

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    seaofghosts

I have a weird bug that’s happening in Neighborhood SOMETIMES.

When you hover over the sidebar menu OCASSIONALLY a misplaced zoom in on the product picture appears, even though the mouse is nowhere near the product image.

It means none of the links in the sidebar can be clicked. Every time the mouse hovers over the menu this happens if the page has loaded with this bug. Clicking away doesn’t solve the problem, only refreshing the page does.

I haven’t submitted a support ticket yet because I’m not sure you could recreate it, often a refresh solves the problem but several loads later it will reappear.

So what if my customer is the one who loads the weird bug that one time? It doesn’t happen every time but it does happen occasionally so I can’t take that chance.

I’ve attached a screenshot of the problem.

How can it be fixed if it doesn’t happen every time a product page is loaded? It’s driving me crazy.

seaofghosts
    This reply has been marked as private.
    seaofghosts

Today it’s happening if I hover over product details! I love this theme so much but boy I have never had so many issues with any theme in my life. What a beast it is.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hm, I clicked around for a while but it didn’t happen anytime. Can you try deactivate all your plugins (besides woocommerce) and see if that solves it?

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register