New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Sidebar for the shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    andre4707

Hello,

I am having an issue selecting the woocommerce sidebar in the shop page options. By default it was set to sidebar one and to the left. I wanted it on the right and to use the woo commerce sidebar. After selecting and updated the page it still displays sidebar one on the left. So then added the widgets that were originally in the woocommerce sidebar in sidebar one and now they display on the shop page but I cannot place it on the right even though I have that option selected.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you please provide url of that relevant page. It could be a cache issue. Please try refreshing your page and browser cache or try opening the page in an incognito window in Chrome.

Thanks
    Tahir

andre4707

I figured it out thanks. I would also like to know how to add the mail sign up in the footer like it is in the demo. What is the plugin and/or shortcode to accomplish this?

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

That signup is a mailchimp widget, you simply have to drag it to the footer once its installed.. Please see mailchimp website for more info.

Thanks
    Tahir

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register