New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante sidebar below picture / sidebar configuration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    hewittig

hi, i’ve a layout question.

on the homepage, i would like to have a full-screen picture below the header. i know, this can be created with this theme without a problem
    but on all other pages, i would like to work with a boxed layout. generally, this also no problem with the dante theme. but how can i create a laout where a sidebar appears below a boxed picutre,
    for example as shown in this theme:
    http://themes.meetmighty.com/deck/about/
    right now, in my testpage the sidebar appears on the right side of my test image, but i would like to have it below the image.
    further, is it possible to have divider in the sidebar between the heading and textblock? also, are additional font options possible for the sidebar?

i assume, i could solve this problem by creating a 1/4 column and using two headings (for example h5 and h6) instead of the sidebar widget, but it seems to me, this wouldn’t be the perfect solution with regard to seo, but i’m not a seo expert…

do you have any ideas?
    thank you for your answer in advance.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you provide us a link as to what you were able to achieve with the page builder. If its not there we might add it in the next update.

Thanks
    Tahir

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The only possible way to have an image above the content/sidebar at the moment is to set an image as the fancy page heading, that might be best for you?

Show us your page, and we could help provide some custom css for your sidebar text widgets? It’s not currently possible to set different font for the sidebar, but you could add custom css for this.

– Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register