New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Showing SKU with "weight and dimensions" in "Additional Information tab

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    underdog

Hi again,

Sorry one more issue which again may be more a “WooCommerce” rather than theme question, but your assistance would be greatly appreciated if you have a “Work Around” that may work for your theme.

My client wishes to display their product codes ideally under the “Additional Information” tabs alongside the size of the product Variant, or anywhere else applicable to THAT variant of the product. As the client does couches, the issue is each couch is made up of components and each component is loaded as a “variant” with its own SKU. As they deal with trade in a B2B environment, the customer would like to see the SKU before placing an order for an item (we are using the a3rev Quotes and Orders plugin for this), and it seems that the “WooCommerce / Settings / Products Data / Product Fields” options only allow you to enable the SKU and not to actually display it on the product page anywhere as with size and weight?

Can you assist me find a work-around that won’t be overwritten with every theme / WP update?

All the best,

Marc for Keren

underdog

Apologise, sent the wrong attachment there… this is what I meant to attach.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I’d recommend contacting the WooCommerce support for that.

Thank you!

underdog

Thanks Melanie,

Issue is that WooCommerce came as part of your Theme, and so I have no support login there? Or am I mistaken?

All the best,

Marc

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll forward this to the developer :/ Cheers

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @underdog,

The plugin support is gained here – http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce

Hope that helps!

– Ed

underdog
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

underdog

Hi Melanie,

I have had absolutely no feedback on that forum (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-get-sku-to-display-as-with-size-and-weight-in-additional-information-tab?replies=1) in the last three months, and still face the problem of displaying the SKU with a product when using “Variable Products”, so each variation’s SKU field is shown next to the product info somewhere on the front end within your theme. Any help would be greatly appreciated? It seems strange that the SKU shows on confirmation e-mails, but cannot be displayed on the web site?

This issue is preventing us form going live with this site now.

All the best,

Marc

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please refer this http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/add-sku-number-underneath-price/ hope that will help you sure .
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register