New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint shortcode for images

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by cdnk3v.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    cdnk3v

I am trying to have an image float left on some text.

I see on the demo site there are a lot of shortcodes, I don’t seem to have shortcodes for images.

I am using page builder, so I have a text block, and I want to put an image on the left side with a border. When I click on the edit button and try to add an image, I can put on in by using the “add media” but I want to have it with a border, and some spacing.

It shows this on your demo page:

[vc_single_image image="561" frame="borderframe" lightbox="yes"]

But I don’t have a clue how to get this inside the page builder in the text block. Maybe I am missing some of the shortcode options?

I assume these image options are actual shortcode?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Try adding the extra class “alignleft” to your single image element, that should float it left.

If not, after adding that extra class, also add this custom CSS:

.alignleft { float: left !important; }

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

cdnk3v

I will try that, but that brings up another question. Why are there no shortcode for images, yet on the demo page under shortcode it has images, and shows what i want.

Also I don’t think your suggestion provides me with the border, as shown in the example on the demo page.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

The vc_single_image you see on our demo is a shortcode. We use them in a layout with a sidebar and the images occupy the full width of their container.

I’ve assumed this is not the case for you, so that’s why I provided the custom CSS as well.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

cdnk3v

Okay,

I figured out what your saying. I thought I could put a shortcode of an image to float in an already created text box, but in page builder I have to create a single image set to 1/4 and then a text box beside it at 3/4 to fill in text.

It would be much better if you could add an image shortcode to do that inside the editor, so that the text can flow around the image(as your css is suggesting).

I appreciate the help, I just didn’t get it in the beginning.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register