New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Shortcode 404 error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    thoughtlet

Hello, I just purchased Dante and have run into a bug. When I click the shortcode button in the visual editor (either in the Swift page builder or the classic editor), the box pops up, but the content is a small website page with the site’s 404 error message. Any suggestions?

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Do you have any third party plugins installed. IF yes please deactivate them and reactivate one by one to check which one is the culprit.

If its not a plugin conflict it is likely caused by low memory issue. In that case you will have to contact your host and ask them to increase the WordPress php memory limit.

Thanks
    Tahir

thoughtlet

The only plugins I have added at this point are the recommended plugins suggested on install. None of them seem to be causing the problem. I have increased the memory with no result. I still cannot access the shortcode dialog in the visual editor.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Please can you check any .htaccess files you may have on your WordPress install, such as in the root or /wp-content or /wp-admin.

You want to check for the following and remove it:

<Files *.php>
    deny from all
    </Files>

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register