New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Shopping bag drop down/checkout page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    bouncingsprouts

Hi,
    On my site http://www.bouncingsprouts.com/blog/ I’m having button issues on my shopping bag drop down and on my checkout page. As you can see my “view shopping bag” button on the shopping bag drop down is working correctly, however the “proceed to checkout” button is incorrectly positioned on the button, has doubled text on rollover and does not change colour on click. Once the user is taken to the checkout page the “place order” button is also broken. I have tried playing with the options in the Woocart pop-up options, however this does not fix the issues…Someone please help ???

westcoastsurf

You screwed up a line height in the header or something in the css changes. Remove your css changes and try the site, then apply the css changes and go thru them till the problem doesnt happen.

bouncingsprouts

Sweet, thanks dude I’ll give it a go…

bouncingsprouts

Sweet that fixed it. I have a couple more shopping bag related questions as well
    1. Now i’m trying to change the colours of my “go to the shop” (when noting is added to cart) and “view shopping cart” (when cart has an item). Once again I’m looking through the woocart popup settings but nothing is working.

2. I’m also trying to change the colour of the message “blabhah was successfully added to your cart.” when an item is added to the cart. I have tried this custom css from another thread:

.woocommerce-page .woocommerce-message, .woocommerce .woocommerce-message {
    background: #a3c157;
    }

to change it from the default light blue to green, however it does not work.

Anybody know how to fix these issues?

westcoastsurf

Dont forget the !important…

background: #a3c157 !important;

does that help?

bouncingsprouts

Perfect! thanks westcoastsurf!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks again for the input @westcoastsurf

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register