New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood shop single product page problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Sand

Hi –

We recently migrated from our test server to the permanent server and I noticed a problem that I can’t resolve. The shop single product items are now not displaying the typekit font (futura) or many of the other styling elements such as buttons etc. I also notice a strange space at the very top of the page which makes me think there’s something in the Child functions or head that is wrong. Could you possibly take a look as we are about to go live with your lovely theme and I could use some help.

Unfortunately we are not able to upgrade to the new WP + theme until after a very important event next week so hope that’s not it!

Thanks!
    p.s. attached are functions + header php for child theme

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you try a plugin instead editing a file, like this.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/typekit-fonts-for-wordpress/screenshots/

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

Sand

laranz – really prefer not to as typekit was working before and does still work on the rest of the site. as mentioned it’s not really a typekit question it’s a question of what’s wrong with the shop single products pages – something in the code is obviously wrong and making a few things look bad, not just type kit. can you look closer please? you already have my files and logins.

Sand

attaching those files again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sand

FYI – i think i see why you recommended the plugin…the header php was confusing WP. we’ve removed it and added some js to the child theme to call the typekit font.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that you managed to resolve the issue.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register