New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Shop Products – Mini

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    PeJaM

How to edit the Shop Products – Mini and Shop Products so that I can replace with my own images

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

The Shop products page builder elements are driven by your WooCommerce products. You’ll see the “Products” tab underneath the “WooCommerce” tab in your dashboard. When you create a new product you can set the thumbnail using the “Featured Image” section on the right of the product page. You can also select the images you want for the product item gallery using the “Product Gallery” section.

Hope that helps,
    Kristian

PeJaM

Hi Kristian,

My apologies, maybe I did not explain myself clear enough. In page builder there are two shortcodes, Shop and Mini Shop. How / where do I edit / control these from. I have looked at the product pages in Woo, but I cannot see how these have being created.

Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah ok, so you want to edit the shop elements themselves?

You can do this by clicking the pen icon on the top right of page builder element (see attached.)

Hope that helps,
    Kristian

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register