New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Shop Page – Sidebar size

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    jhm1984

Hi,
    How do you create a shop page with the sidebars like the ones on your demo site?
    http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/shop/

I tried to create one page as a shop page (not the default woocommerce shop page) with a woocommerce sidebar selected in the page options and add a “products” module from the swift builder. It works but the sidebar is wider than your default sample page, and is not “sticky”. Once you click in to the product the sidebar disappears.

Usually I’ll install demo content to check out the code/pages but since I couldn’t install it due to errors could you give me a hand on this?

Thanks.

Also is it possible to display more than 3 products on each row if i have smaller pictures?

creatorofstuff

I’m watching this as I have the same question. Thanks!

creatorofstuff

Oh wow. I think I figured it out. Correct me if I am wrong, but it’s in theme options > Woocommerce options. 🙂

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Yes, you can set the sidebar options in Theme Options > WooCommerce options, but you first need to set the shop page in WooCommerce > Settings > Pages.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register