New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Shop Full Width in mobile state not displaying correctly.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    GroovyUK

when I look at a page on my site in the mobile state, the content is not resizing correctly. See screenshot.

The page is:
    http://www.funkyink.co.uk/shop-full-width/

and all it is, is a page containing this code in the main media pane – [products orderby=”date” order=”desc”]

I will add my log-in details in a private post in case you need to nip in there and poke about.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    GroovyUK
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

That’s not how you create a shop page, you set the shop page in WooCommerce settings and the products are automatically imported. This way it will be responsive

– Kyle

GroovyUK

HI Kyle, I have a main shop page which is here: http://www.funkyink.co.uk/shop/
    but I want to have an option to SHOW EVERYTHING as a separate link in the top nav. This needs to be free of any pagination and categorisation.

I asked Ed if the theme was able to do this prior to purchasing and was told it could and this was how to do it. Perhaps I misunderstood. Do you know of a responsive friendly way to achieve the same result?

Kyle – SUPPORT

You would need to use the page builder products asset, not the woocommerce shortcode

– Kyle

GroovyUK

Hi Kyle, If there is not a way then I can create a new main menu item as a link and use this as a link: /shop/?show_products=2000
    but it will still have the categorisation – is there anything I can put in the link to suppress it?

Also my current product count is 134 but i’ve set the product value to 2000 so that when new products are added it wont introduce pagination. Is there a dynamic code snippet i can use such as products=all ?
    thanks

GroovyUK

ok, you replied as i was typing my last comment. i’ll take a look at that now.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

– Kyle

GroovyUK

thanks kyle, created a new page using the products asset. I’ve set the no of items as 5000 – is there a value I can enter there that will dynamically add everything as the store grows, or is it ok to use a high value like 5000 as i’ve done?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Not entirely sure, not aware of any issues with using a high number. However, if you had anywhere near that amount of products on a page it will take ages to load and I imagine 99% of people will leave your website because of this. I seriously wouldn’t recommend it

– Kyle

GroovyUK

I agree, this is a secondary link and I doubt it’ll ever go higher than 200 items. thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

– Kyle

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register