Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Nickylew

Hi,

Using the woocommerce layered nav widget I am struggling to get it to do what I need.
    When filtering I want the selected filter to be highlighted as it does, but I don’t want the other non-selected items/choices to disappear once I have filtered. It means there is an extra step /click that needs to be done in order to filter a different product.

I have tried using the ‘OR’ query rather than the ‘AND’ query and I think this does it… but Im not sure. Also, when using the ‘OR’ query the styling goes awry and off, line heights are odd and it looks a bit messy. I can sort that out, but surely changing the query shouldn’t do too much to that..

Anyway. Just looking for clarification that if I use the ‘OR’ query on multiple sections of layered nav widget that I will still be able to see all the other products/attributes once I have filtered.

Many thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid this is not controlled by the theme, it’s something you might want to discuss with WooCommerce as they know more about it that us 🙂

– Kyle

Nickylew

OK,
    I shall post something on their forums.

Cheers Kyle.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register