New Landing How can we help? Atelier Shipping Calculator Issue; Checkout dropdown menu issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    kblochowski

Hi Guys,

I’ve just updated to the newest version of the theme and WordPress, along with WooCommerce 3.1 and have a couple issues:

1. For customers who are not logged in (guests, new customers), the shipping calculator does not appear.

2. On the checkout page, the drop down menus for selecting Country and State are too long and extend below the menu labels for Country and State. See attachments. I know you had fixed this issue.

These issues are not occurring on my staging site, which is why they seem especially strange on my production site.

FYI, this is a site which sells adult products and is explicit, so it’s not safe for work or those uncomfortable with such issues.

Thanks for your help,
    Ken

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you disable the child theme, I cannot see what parent theme files the child is overriding as the editor is disabled. If you can also clear your browser cache and also then re-test.

1) I am having trouble replicating this. On the cart (https://www.jimsupport.com/cart/) I see the calculator:

2) Can you clear your browser cache, this has been fixed:

kblochowski

Thank you David. Clearing the cache and updating Chrome has indeed fixed these issues. Sorry to have bothered you on something so simple!

Ken

David Martin – Support

Hi Ken, no worries – it’s a very, very common issue.

Glad to help. If you have found the theme/support useful, we appreciate it if you can leave feedback on our item if you have the time as it really helps us out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.