New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Shipping and Billing section not displaying in two columns

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    tallguydesign

I have been having issues with my Shipping and Billing section. It does not look like the demo site on themeforest.net (How it is broken into columns). My design goes the full width and obstructs from filling in some of the fields for the customer, since the “Shipping” line goes over the form. http://www.tallguytee.com please add a product and go to checkout to troubleshoot. Please refer to the shipping and billing section.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

how did you set up your pages? Did you install the WooCommerce pages upon request?
    Can you let us know your wp-admin login details?

Cheers

tallguydesign
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tallguydesign

Hey Mel,
    I just checked my site and it loaded for me. My hosting just went through a bad downtime the other day, so maybe they were still fixing that problem.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey!

Your server’s definitely back now ๐Ÿ™‚

I think this layout issue might be linked to the issue you’re having on your product detail pages. I could not figure it out yet tho, so I will have to forward this to the developer to check out. Thank you so much for the patience!

tallguydesign

Thank you for your rapid response and look forward to hearing back from you.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey there!

Looks like you might not have the WooCommerce CSS enabled in WooCommerce > Settings? If you enable that, it should all be good!

– Ed

tallguydesign

Thanks so much Mel and Ed. This fixed my issue right away! It even fixed my problem from a different post regarding Description floating over the “Add to Shopping Cart”.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great, glad it’s sorted ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Melanie – SUPPORT

Solution noted! Thanks Ed!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register