New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Shade on top and bottom of the row

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    sailaway

Hi,
    1. Is it possible to have shade on the top and bottom of testimonial slider inside a row element and on the row where I have contact form? Same as the shade on parallax element.

2. Is it possible to change search on the top of the mobile view with the phone number?

Website is http://sailaway.sailawaysandiego.com

Thank you, Katerina

sailaway

Hi,
    I tried to do to assign new class to the row and add this to css.

.rowshadow {
    border-top: 1px solid;
    border-bottom: 1px solid;
    border-color: #5B4036;
    box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3) inset;
    padding-right: 0px;
    padding-left: 0px;
    }

It is almost perfect but the border is thicker because they are actually two lines above each other. Also it on the mobile it shows two lines on the bottom of row with about 10px space in between.

Can you please help me to fix it?

Thank you, Katerina

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Remove either the border-top or border-bottom property, then the lines will not be twice as thick

– Kyle

sailaway

Hi, thank you for your help. It did not do it. It is removing border from bottom or top as on first screen shot.
    If I change vertical padding of the row to 20px I can see they are two object with border as on the second screen shot.
    Once the padding is set to 0px the two borders are on the top of each other which makes the lines twice thick. I just can figure out which two object are affected.

Thank you, Katerina

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-
    div.spb_content_element.col-sm-12.rowshadow{border:0px !important;}
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

sailaway

Hi, thank you for reply. Unfortunately it does not work. It takes the border line all together. I would like to keep the border there but just thinner.
    Thank you, Katerina

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You are using rowshadow class for parent and child container of the element. Please remove rowshadow at extra class field of Swift Page Builder’s Element.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

sailaway

Hi, I’m sorry but I’m still completely lost. I assigned new class .rowshadow to the row. The row has the picture in background. There is a blank spacer and testimonial slider inside. These elements don’t have any class assign to it. If I delete .rowshadow class from the row the shadow and border disappear.

Thank you for your help, Katerina

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me wordpress admin login detail to check and resolve the issue easily.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register