New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Several questions regarding to the page builder

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
    GroovyUK

i’m currently having the same issue, trying to apply a background to the twitter slider, all of the 10 alt backgrounds are not displaying any preset textures and do not load a background – i’ve scoured any documentation and videos i can find, but for the life of me I cannot find where to asign images to those 10 alt backgrounds. Am i missing something – is there a master spreadsheet somewhere where I can add images to the alt backgrounds or change the default 10 ones? I’m new to WP.

GroovyUK

worked it out, go to theme options/asset background options
    in there add background image for each alt option. set to cover if its a non tiled bg, select auto if its a tiled bg.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes that is correct ๐Ÿ™‚ If you did not import the theme options, then you would need to upload your own images for the backgrounds

– Kyle

gnajames

GroovyUK, I did that already.. but that didn’t solve the problem. I’m still having issue with the alt background in side the widget. I need this to be done asap. please help

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please provide me with your login details via private reply so that I can look into the issue for you

– Kyle

gnajames
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT
    gnajames

My bad, I couldn’t see that when I was searching. Now it’s all good. Thanks

Just one more question.

I followed the video demo instruction about “impact text + button” part which I wanted to make it full-width like yours, but mine doesn’t go full width. I have included the classes.

Please help!

gnajames

Nevermind. Solved and everythings good

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome. I’m glad that issue resolved .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register