New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Several questions: on iDeal,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi,

After testing, I have a few questions on several subjects:

1. After making an iDeal payment, I have theoretically paid. But in the MY ACCOUNT area on the webshop, I can cancel the order in total. Is that not a bit strange?

2. Furthermore, after making a purchase by paying in advance, I receive an e-mail stating that the webshop has received my order and is processing it. After changing its status to ‘completed’ in the backend, I receive a confirmation e-mail. This is the process with payments in advance.

But when paying with iDeal, I do not get the first (‘we’re processing your order’) message. Not until the order is manually confirmed in the backend, and then I only receive the confirmation e-mail. Why is this different? I would very much like to send out the ‘we’re processing your order’email as well…

3. There seems to be a little bug in the product images viewing (I have reported this before). When viewing a product, and going through the productimages, something strange happens. E.g: I click on the images and go through them. That’s fine. Then I select the product that a like, If this product has a frame, the picture of the product will be whown with the frame (because I’ve uploaded this in the variable product area). But if I try going through the images again, they sometimes get mixed up. When cliking on a thumbnail of the product without a frame, it keeps showing the image WITH frame. Why does this keep happening?

4. The slider on the homepage seems to consist of two slides (it has an arrow), but in the backend there is only one slider with one slide… What is wrong?

5. Furthermore on the sliders: the slides get very little on mobile. The buttons and text in the images get tiny as well. I’ve added a button and displayed it only on mobile just to make it clickable on mobile, but the tiny text still bothers me. Is there a way to make the slide or just the text get less small when viewed on mobile? Do I have to look for a maximal minimalisation in the layer area or something?

Hope to hear from you soon, thanks so much!

Regards,
    Daphne

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Daphe,

The iDeal questions you will need to ask the plugin developer – this isn’t something the theme is responsible for.

4) Try upgrading to the latest plugin version here: http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/revolution-slider-latest-version-2/

5) Unfortunately this is just how revolution slider works, it scales to the size of the screen – again not in the theme’s control.

– Ed

DAPPER-tekstenweb

Hi Ed,

3. no answer?
    4. The slider is updated to the latest version. Any other suggestions?

Regards,

Daphne

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry about the wait, we have been really busy the last few days! I have forwarded this to Ed so that he can check the remaining issues

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Sorry, missed #3 not being about iDeal.

3) Can you provide a link and steps to replicate so that we can investigate and fix?

4) This is known with Revolution Slider – simply disable the navigation/pagination in the slider settings.

Thanks,

– Ed

DAPPER-tekstenweb
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Was I also replied in the other topic, let us know when you update the Woocommerce to 2.2.x versions.

Because you have Neighborhood 1.93 that was adapted to ensure compatibility with Woocommerce 2.2.6

-Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register