Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    simonvk

Hello,

Hope you don’t mind me several questions about the time in one topic ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Even though I’ve followed the manual for the image resize/crop settings in WooCommerce, images that I’ve imported (from a CSV) are still shown unsharp on product pages. I have product zoom enabled, and when you hoover over the picture it’s shown fully and sharp so it’s not the image. Also, after a thumbnail regenerate there’s not result. See below the images what’s happening. Do you have any idea why this is?

2. On the product pages, I’d like to remove by default all the “Need Help? Contact Us / Leave Feedback” lines as this is not relevant for me. How is this done?

3. Beneath the “Need Help? Contact Us / Leave Feedback” lines as stated above, the Category is shown. For some reason it’s shown in English still, while I’ve fully translated the theme in PoEdit. Is there a page I need to edit for this to be in Dutch?

4. In line with my 3rd question, on the product page the Reviews section is shown in English still aswell: “There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?”. I can’t seem to edit this through PoEdit.

5. Last one ๐Ÿ™‚ I run an affiliate shop, so my products as all external. The ‘Read more’ (or whatever its translation would be) button when you hover over a product from the homepage – e.g. from the carrousel – is shown in CAPS. I’d like this to be ‘Read more’ instead of ‘READ MORE’. See the 3rd uploaded picture with this thread (it’s the LEES MEER text, in Dutch).

Thanks in advance,
    Simon.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    May i know that what version of theme is being used by you ?

Thanks

simonvk

Hi Mohammed, 1.66 is my version. Should be the latest, right? ๐Ÿ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1-If you’re installing the theme on existing content, then you may need to use the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to regenerate the images to use your newly set image sizes.

2- Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> Custom CSS => Here put this code and update options
    .woocommerce .help-bar {display: none;}

3,4,5 Please share website URL with admin login detail so i can look in to this .

Thanks

simonvk

Hi Mohammad, thanks for your reply.

1. I did regenerate using that plugin (settings are set in WooCommerce, all according to the manual) but the pictures I uploaded in my initial post are about the product page. It’s as if the resizing action from the plugin does resize picture properly but the end result is an unsharper image. For example, look at: http://lifestylespot.nl/winkel/dekbedovertrekken/hay-sb-minimal-collection-dekbedovertrek-adult-syrup-2/

Also, and this is image related… it seems as if something’s going wrong on the product category list view pages with the images. Product images are repeated slightly, below the products. See the new attachment. Perhaps you can reproduce it @ http://lifestylespot.nl/product-categorie/accessoires/

2. That didn’t work, it still shows ๐Ÿ™

And as for the last 3 questions, can I reach you through mail somewhere to get this looked into?

Thanks a lot,
    Simon.

RubenM2412

I have exactly the same problem ( nr 1 )

Regenerating doesn’t solve the problem unfortunately ๐Ÿ™

simonvk

As for the picture repeating, I read http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/how-to-fix-second-image-from-showing-after-removing-shop-actions/ which explains the problem, however changing the functions file did not work (line 565 wasn’t filled with what would be changed, found it twice at 571 + 584).

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please share your website URL with admin dashboard login credential so i can check and sort the issues .

Note -: Please mark Set as private reply ,an option to hide reply from the public.

Thanks

simonvk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am happy that you fixed 3 issues . You are genius .

1- Please refer this docs http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/product-image-quality/

5- Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> Custom CSS => Here put this code and update options
    li.product figcaption .shop-actions > a{text-transform:capitalize;}

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

simonvk

Hi Mohammed, thank you for your help. I had the text changed to my liking ๐Ÿ™‚

One last thing in this topic, I posted a comment in between about repeating images. Did you have a chance to look at that one, or do you have a solution for that?

As for the picture repeating, I read http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/how-to-fix-second-image-from-showing-after-removing-shop-actions/ which explains the problem, however changing the functions file did not work (line 565 wasnโ€™t filled with what would be changed, found it twice at 571 + 584).

Mohammad – SUPPORT

HI,
    Please confirm worpdress admin login detail because thats not working here .

Thanks
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register