New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Several Question concerning Mobile Layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    seanarcher

Hi,

I’ve got a few questions concerning the mobile (smartphone) view of the Dante theme.

1.) How can adjust the height of the header bar in mobile view ? Currently the Logo animates to about half its original height, but after that there’s huge blank space under logo, so that the header has the same height as in desktop-view. Can this be adjusted to either a certain pixel amount, or automatically the same height as the logo (CSS Styles?) ?

2.) Using parallax Images with Text Content on Mobile View breaks the whole experience, since you cant see the background image at all. Is it possible to at least set the background-position of the parallax image to center center in mobile view ? And it would be awesome to have a different padding top / bottom for the parallax in mobile mode, since its too much if it uses the same as on desktop view.

3.) what is the media query for the mobile view at all? So i can adjust font-sizes for that view independently via CSS.

Thank you very much !

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, if you show us your website I could give you custom css for 1

You can try adding custom css for 2 if you want, and you can find the file responsive.css in order to modify all the responsive queries.

I recommend not modifying the file directly, but either using custom css in the theme options or using a child theme!

All the best

seanarcher

thank you very much!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks Melanie

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register