New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Several q's. How to resize images. Images shown at the wrong product.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    wildemaarten

Hi,

When i show the Shop Elements on my page, there are images shown with products that they dont belong to. Can you check this?
    Furthermore, is there any way to resize images shown at the products? I have done the regen.thumbnails but no change for that.

If I enter Shop Element on the site, is there an option to show ALL the products i have? If not, is there any other way to show all on 1 site?

\Cheers,
    Maarten

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide an example of a product with other image product?
    It seems that some of your products don’t have featured image.

To resize the images first you need to change the image dimensions settings in Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display. After that you need to generate all thumbnails.

You can show all products in the shop page, or create a new page an place the Page Builder Products asset inside.

-Rui

wildemaarten

Well a lot of these images are chocolate pie ;). And i only have one on the menu…
    Also my Guiness beer photo is not taken over. It is all pretty messed up when its about the pictures on the frontpage.

Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Apologize for the delay.

In some of the products you have images with lower size that the one you specified in Woocommerce settings 540 x 720

For instance this product below, it’s 350 x 600. It should always be higher
    https://taartenvanmaarten.nl/index.php/product/sauternes/

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register