New Landing How can we help? Atelier Several issues with checkout page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    cudarz

Hi,

I have several issues with the checkout page, and I was wondering if you could help me out:

1. The top menu and the logo, or in other words the whole upper section of the site is gone from the Checkout Page. How can I have it there?

2. The “Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code.” feature doesn’t work. It simply doesn’t do anything. How can I fix it?

3. Same issue with “Returning customer? Click here to login” button, it doesn’t lead anywhere.

4. The “Ship to different address” option should open when I tick the box, instead, it’s always there and the ticking doesn’t make any difference. How can I fix it?

5. How can I make certain fields required, the others optional? For example I don’t want the Company Name field to be compulsory.

I would appreciate if you could advise on all the above points.

Thank you.

cudarz
    This reply has been marked as private.
    cudarz

Update:

Solved #1 – Had to disable minimal checkout mode in Theme Settings.

New question: When adding a product to the cart, the whole page reloads instead of keeping the page and the cart sign shaking. How can I stop the reloading?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin > Theme options > Woocommerce Options > Product Options > Add to cart ajax > Enable it.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

cudarz

Hi Mohammad,

The Ajax is enabled, but the page still reloads. Also, can you please help with these as well:

2. The “Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code.” feature doesn’t work. It simply doesn’t do anything. How can I fix it?

3. Same issue with “Returning customer? Click here to login” button, it doesn’t lead anywhere.

4. The “Ship to different address” option should open when I tick the box, instead, it’s always there and the ticking doesn’t make any difference. How can I fix it?

5. How can I make certain fields required, the others optional? For example I don’t want the Company Name field to be compulsory.

Thanks,

Gabor

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please deactivate all plugin except woocommerce and check for issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

cudarz

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks, I managed to fix most of the issues. Some still remain, though:

1. The “Ship to different address” option is ticked by default. I want it to be unticked by default. How can I set that?
    2. Doesn’t matter what computer do I use, even if I am logged out, upon checkout Hungary is set by default as the shipping country? How can I change this? I don’t want any preset countries to be there.

Thanks,

cudarz

cudarz

Also, the page still reloads when an item is added to the cart, instead of the shaking. So what I need your help with:

1. The “Ship to different address” option is ticked by default. I want it to be unticked by default. How can I set that?
    2. Doesn’t matter what computer I use, even if I am logged out, upon checkout Hungary is set by default as the shipping country. How can I change this? I don’t want any preset countries to be there.
    3. When I add an item to the cart, the page reloads, instead of the cart icon shaking. Ajax is enabled. Can you please login and have a look for me? Login details are provided above.

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1- If you want it to be unchecked, you can change the settings option in WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Destination selecting Default to billing address.

2- Please go to Admin > WooCommerce > Shipping > Choose the shipping country.

Thanks
    Mohammad

cudarz

About the shaking cart button I can now provide more info: it shakes when the product has no variables, i.e. no sizes, colors etc. It doesn’t shake, but reload when you need to choose your variable from the drop-down list.

With this further info, can you please fix it so it will shake and not reload for variable products as well?

Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m afraid that’s not possible, because it shakes only with simple products that can be added with AJAX technology that doesn’t reload the page.

-Rui

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register