New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Setting Up Mega Menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jkrue123

I have thoroughly consulted this page (http://dante.swiftideas.net/documentation/#menus) and have been completely unable to set up my mega menus. I have impute absolutely every single bit of shortcode suggested and tried a work around through CSS and nothing works. I have attached a screenshot of what my menus keep appearing as. Any idea how to fix this?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

If you can provide me with a link and login details I can see if I can identify what you have missed, if anything. And will get it sorted for you.

– Kyle

jkrue123
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Try updating the theme and let me know if it works.

– Kyle

jkrue123

Sadly, it did not. Though that was a good hunch. any others?

Kyle – SUPPORT

My guess is it’s because you are using blank links for all 3 levels.

Try setting up the menu that you will actually want, with the correct links and see if that works. If not it is possible that it could be caused by a plugin, so try deactivating all of your plugins and then see if it works.

– Kyle

jkrue123

If you look at the PROTRACK menu item, you’ll see I added real linked pages and it still isn’t working. Additionally, I have deactivated ALL of my plugins and that still hasn’t changed anything. Thoughts?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I made few changes ,its working fine so Please check it .
    Thanks

jkrue123

Hmmm. No it still doesn’t appear to be working. See screenshots. Also, it seems to be doing something weird to the product images: there is no padding on the left side.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check it now and let me know your feedback .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

jkrue123

The padding is MUCH better now. Thank you! But it still isn’t doing the mega menu column view. It’s still just a regular menu style. Any idea why that’s happening? I’ve added the custom class sf-mega-menu-2col and made sure mega menus are activated and nothing ever happens.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Just checked and you had disabled the mega menu functionality in theme options. It should now work, however I think Mohammad will need to remove any changes he has made.

– Kyle

jkrue123

Thank you very very much. So sorry that I overlooked that preference in theme options.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

jkrue123

So sorry to bother you again. I am trying to add 5 product items to the mega menu, but the menu margin seems to stop before the items are finished being listed (you can see this in the CLASSES menu option). And a bizarre extra bit of white space is appearing on the rightmost side of the submenus.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register