New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Set Thumbnail Bg Colour

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    ninjatranqui

Hi, i’m wondering if there is a way of displaying colour in the background of a thumbnail.

I’m trying to have a png with transparency as my thumbnail image, but i need it to have a specific bg colour when it is listed as a regular thumbnail (portfolio – category view), and another colour when it is a “related project” on the bottom of the page (portfolio item).

is there a specific place on the theme to do this?

thank you
    Nuno

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi Nuno,

To colourize just the transparent are won’t be possible, it’s only possible to colourize the entire image and adjust the opacity to the desired level.

Can you provide 2 url examples, for “listed as a regular thumbnail” and “related project”

-Rui

ninjatranqui
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi there,

Unfortunately that customisation is beyond our scope of support as it is more work than a small customisation.

We only provide support for theme issues, and at times basic customisations. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time.

We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need to make that customisation: http://www.swiftideas.com/customization/

ninjatranqui

Thanks, i appreciate your answer, i just asked because the possibilities are so many.. it was possible but i just wasn’t find ing it 🙂

But can you at least specify which H type is used for the thumbnail? It is perhaps a cache issue , but i’ve changed them all and cant seem to find which one it is, thank you
    Nuno

David Martin – Support

You for this hover?

The font rules for that are:

h4 {
        font-family: Signika;
        line-height: 20px;
        font-weight: normal;
        font-style: normal;
        font-size: 16px;
    }
    ninjatranqui

H4! thanks

David Martin – Support

Glad to help you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.