New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Serious issue with Hero Heading Background Image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    eteokliz

Hi,

I was trying to resolve a different issue that had to do with Masonry without gutter display, and after futile attempts I reinstalled WP & Atelier & Atelier Demo. Something like 4-5 times. All those times I have a serious issue with Hero Heading Background Images. They simply don’t show on front end. I even adjusted my photos to similar characteristics with those on the demo. Not working.

Even when I tried to use photos from the demo, those even didn’t show up on front end. Not even the image that used to be preloaded on the demo. The system is very eclectic and uses only some of the photos. It doesn’t discriminate between demo’s or uploaded photos. Neither does it have a preference for certain image sizes or ratios. And this happens on both demo & new pages.

I’ve spent so many hours on that and the theme seems useless now, since it lacks a basic feature that keeps it stand out.
    Please help….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Please renew your support license at ThemeForest to access the support forums.

Thanks,
    David.

waterloosurfcraft

On my site, on my about, contact, and other pages i have background header images but they do not show up on the front end. Why is this?

Also, i cannot get my instagram feed to work.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@waterloosurfcraft
    – Please create new topic under your theme category.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register