New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante SEO and product page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mik421

I’m using the meta product description and WordPress SEO by Joost, some issues appears that limit SEO. Please have a look here http://www.loujett.com/eshop/bracelet-jonc-en-peau-de-serpent-karung-naturel-bronze-or-kara-karakbro2or/

The meta product description (short description and Product description, where I add h2 and content text needed for good SEO ) are NOT consider/found by Joost check. I keep red priorities because h2 and content text are not viewed when inside the meta description. Unusual ?

When I add the h2 and description text inside page builder they are viewed/ok for SEO. But not on the right place, not usuable for me, any idea, solution is welcome.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You can add the h2 and description text inside page builder they are viewed/ok for SEO. Its not usable so you can hide this . Please make demo product with h2 so i can give css to hide it . As i think it will be perfect solution.

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

mik421

Sorry i don’t understand what you said. Your solution adding h2 and content txt in page builder, content will go under the product (not good ergonomics) and with css you want to hide it ? How to hide it, some blank space will stay ? Write white on white ? I think google doesn’t like hidden content with css.

I did something else, i disabled Page Builder on Product Pages and add content text in standart text space, it’s now ok for content text with Yoast. BUT H2 in meta short product short description is still not seen by Yoast, any advice ?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Yoast is not able to read content of short description due to code limitation of yoast . It will never affect at your SEO because finally you have <h2> within your page content according SEO rule .

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register