New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Second picture product overlay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    wildemaarten

Hi,

I am a bit lost where the second picture from the product overlay comes from. I can only set one picture for a product, and several for the product gallery for that product. Where do i place the second picture for product overlay?

Cheers,
    Maarten

David Martin – Support

Hi Maarten,

That is only if you product is a variable product, you can create a variable product using these instructions: https://docs.woothemes.com/document/variable-product/.

Thanks,
    David.

wildemaarten

Hi David

Ah, bummer 😉

Thanks for clarifying and speed of respons!!

Cheers,
    Maarten

David Martin – Support

No problem, happy to help.
    -David.

wildemaarten

Hi David,

I was looking at a clean install of this theme. And when i select Home – Example three as the theme page there are products shown like the ” Our legacy – suede shirt” that is a simple product and not a variable product. This works with 2 photos. Can you tell me how i can get this working also?
    The latest products part on the homepage is showing the second picture when you move your mouse over it. In my settings this is not working.
    Cheers,
    Maarten

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry for David’s misunderstanding. The second picture is the first image of the ‘product gallery’

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register