New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Search/Archive Pages Not WooCommerce compliant

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

How are you browsing to that page? As far as I’m aware, those pages aren’t templated by WooCommerce.

– Ed

oytamuah

I have a lot of product attributes because they are the only things that are able to serve as filters in the supersearch (besides one category selection). So I was hoping to feature some product attribute pages in a menu.

For example: you make “Brands” as a product attribute. This allows you to for example specific in super search that you only want to see shoes from “Brand A”. Then perhaps you can have a menu heading as ‘Brands” with “Brand A” “Brand B” etc in the submenu going to these product attribute pages.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Why wouldn’t you do this through the provided product tags? Example – http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/product-tag/sun-buddies/

– Ed

oytamuah

Well the supersearch function uses product attributes, not product tags – but looks like Ill have to make duplicate product tags as well..

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Been looking into this, and I don’t think it’s possible to provide a specific template for product attributes, as they are all represented as different terms. It would mean overriding the standard archive.php template.

– Ed

Sean

I changed out this code and used the Search Everything plugin and it actually seems to work. It searches products. However, if there is only one product as a result, it takes you right onto the product details page. Any way to fix?

Example to be fixed: http://springrates.com/?s=e90&post_type=product
    Working example: http://springrates.com/?s=s2000&post_type=product

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Sean,

That would be down to the plugin settings, or asking their support – not us.

– Ed

Sean

If I add the search widget into my sidebar, it doesn’t work because that code only affects the one in the header. Is there somehow I can place that same search somewhere else on the website with the same results?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Didn’t understand exactly what you mean? can you explain further?

Like was said before if you are using Search Everything plugin, maybe they can provide you a solution we don’t know how that plugin works.

– Rui

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register