New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Rows with an image not displaying

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    SkaFab

I have had multiple rows (with an image) in between page content to add a layered effect when scrolled and I just realized they are not working across my entire site. The portfolio page I have identified is only one example.

David Martin – Support

Can you clear your browser cache?

Can you screenshot and annotate where the images should be as it’s not clear to me, the page looks normal.

SkaFab

There is supposed to be a row in between the looping video that say’s ‘Made by brewers, for brewers, and proven in a brewery’ and the text box ‘Can-I-Bus Depalletizer’, I have attached an image of what the page looks like with a red arrow that is pointing where the row should appear with an image. I also took a shot of what the Swift builder shows the row with the image (red arrow). I have many of these across my website and they are not showing up. I add the rows in between content to create a layered effect when scrolling.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Did you set those rows to Full-width(stretched)? If not give it a try.

-Rui

SkaFab

I already tried that.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you check again?
    https://skafabricating.com/portfolio/can-i-bus/

I changed the row to window height instead content height because you had no content in the row.

Also deleted some blank spacers, and added mb0 and pd0 in the extra class of the Text Block.

-Rui

SkaFab

It is appearing but it is too big…does it need to stay that big or can I shrink it down? And how do I shrink down?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I changed it again to content window, and added a 300px blank spacer. Just change it to the desired height.

-Rui

SkaFab

Thank you. Do I have to do that on all the rows throughout the site? All of a sudden all of them stopped displaying.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I’m afraid so. 🙁

-Rui

SkaFab

Hi Rui!

Can you please reference this reply from Swift on a different ticket: DECEMBER 28, 2016 AT 4:02 PM #308228

Does this apply to this issue? Can you please explain it in fine detail if it does? Thank you!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you provide me that topic link? Not sure what you want me to do, can you explain further?

-Rui

SkaFab

This ticket: http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/pagebuilder-completely-ignores-rows-and-columns/

…deals with something similar to what I am experiencing, I want to know if this is the same issue and if it is please explain it in great detail.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

the situation is different, your rows weren’t set to full width and you use a background image in your rows, in the other topic he uses an image asset inside a row(with no background image) and that image has a fullscreen option that was creating some issues.

-Rui

SkaFab

Ok thanks Rui!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register