New Landing How can we help? Atelier Row "Trending this week". Pictures

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    SHK111

Hi,

I’ve a difficulty to set the image of the row “Trending this week”. The config is on the 2 pics.

My question is : I set a picture for the products catalog with my classic background color, while the product pictures are on the original background (wood background), so how can I have the products catalog picture on the the row “trending this week, instead of the first picture product (except my one with neutral bg)?

And also, allow one or Two pictures, not all (10 in this case), on the “trending this week.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SHK111
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

It uses the images that you set for each variation. So the variation would have to have the image with colour background instead of wood

– Kyle

SHK111

Ok,

Then, is there another way or another setting to have the same frame/display without the variation? Only with one picture showed?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Unfortunately not sorry

– Kyle

SHK111

ok,

Then do you think it is possible, with the asset “featured product”, to reduce the picture box size, and add a shadow when passing hover the mouse on the product (same as the selected product) ?

Kyle – SUPPORT

It is possible, but with a lot of custom css. This is unfortunately beyond our scope of support as it’s more work than a basic customisation, we recommend you hire a freelance developer if you need to make this customisation

– Kyle

SHK111

I found another way, thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register