New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Rouge Text When Printing Page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    springboard

Hey Guys!

Love the theme. I’m just coming up on one little mystery element when trying to print various pages.

When I attempt to print a page with the print button (located within the social banner at the bottom of most pages), it includes an extra line of text between the end of the page’s body copy and the copyright information that is located below the footer. The text says “In recent years there has been several high-profile…”

I dug a little deeper and found out that the text is coming from the first article featured within the sidebar of some of the pages (the article titled “The Importance of Identify Theft vs. Credit Card Information Theft for Individuals”). These pages all utilize sidebar widgets, specifically Sidebar 2-16.

Is there a way to remove this line when printing the pages? To not have it show up at all when printing? I know that within the print dialogue box there is a way to delete the line, but it would be ideal to not have that line show up at all.

I attached a PDF that shows an instance of where the line occurs.

I just can’t seem to figure out how to go about doing this, so any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
    -Nick

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-

@media print
    {    
        .sidebar
        {
            display: none !important;
        }
    }

Thanks
    Mohammad

springboard

Hey Mohammad!

Inputting that custom CSS didn’t seem to do the trick. I placed it into the “Custom CSS” field within the General Settings. Is there something else I might need to do to make it work?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its working perfect here. Please check attachment.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Attachments:
    springboard

The text is actually appearing at the bottom of the print preview, not at the top. It’s the line that says “In recent years there has been several high-profile…”It still seems to be appearing there even with that added CSS.

Attachments:
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I dont see this text at this page http://www.marksnelsoncpa.com/litigation-support/forensic-accounting/. You can delete this text or any text at print modal box.

Thanks
    Mohammad

springboard

Hey Mohammad,

The text doesn’t appear directly on that page, but it is contained within the article titled “The Importance of Identify Theft vs. Credit Card Information Theft for Individuals,” which is the featured article within the sidebar of that page. That’s partially why I’m so puzzled as to its inclusion in the print dialogue box.

-Nick

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am also not sure about it. Please contact at print plugin support.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register