Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    designsbyfresh

Hi I’m using the Revolution Slider. I am VERY new to WordPress and am not a techie so please be kind if you reply!
    I’m trying to use a slider to create an interiors ‘before’ and ‘after’ slideshow. The photos I’m using are fine if loaded as individual images onto the site – clarity is good etc. When I load the photos into the Revolution Slider they go very blurry and you can only see the top part of the photo.
    I have looked through all the settings for both the individual slides and the slider itself and can’t find how to fix it, nor can I find the answer online. I tried asking in a forum on Themeforest, but was told to contact the developer.
    It’s possible the Revolution slider is not the right tool for the job, so any suggestions welcome. (There’s information on places like Youtube about HOW to do things, but not whether it’s the right thing you’re trying to do!)

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Try to use a fixed width for your Revolution Slider along with images that abide those dimensions.

The plugin is mainly used for complex animations and full-width sliders, so it may not be the very best choice; it really depends on your goals.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

designsbyfresh

Hi Cosmin

Thanks I’ll try that.
    If the Revolution slider is not the right tool, what tool would you suggest I use within Pinpoint to create a slideshow of photos each with a title / comment?

Regards

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You could use a 3rd party plugin, or use the included sliders plugin. Within a text block, Add Media > Sliders.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register