New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Revolution Slider Word Wrap

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    BettyPC

I have a 100% width revolution slider with image background (banner). I have a 2 lines of words that I need to autowrap. Now the words run off the banner without a return <br> code. Is there a setting for text margins in the slider which is separate from the image margins which are zero? Since screens vary in size, want the code to decide the wrapping point.

Thanks

BettyPC

Asked ThemePunch support the same question. They support the revolution slider that is included in Dante.

Here is the info they gave to me. Hope it helps someone else:

Hi,

The slider works first with fixed widths on captions. For that please add to the caption width:300px (or the width of the start size), set white-space:normal !important; font-size:15px !important; line-height:16px !important;

Of course you can set the font size and line height different, but it is important that you set the !important setting so the slider is not able to resize the text if you resize the window, and the white space will wrap then automatically.

Thanks a lot,
    ThemePunch

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register