New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Revolution Slider – Responsive Issues

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    loganwilliamson

Problem still there. How it looks on the desktop now is how I would like it to look on the mobile. :/

Kyle – SUPPORT

You do not understand, you have your text hanging off the grid, it may look fine on large screens because there is more room at each side of the grid, but when I view it on my MacBook, it even cuts off then (see screenshot). Which means it will be cut off for most people on smaller screens.

Your text needs to be within the grid or it’s going to get cut off.

– Kyle

loganwilliamson

Kyle, first of all thanks for sticking with me. I understand that I have to stay in the grid and that makes sense. My issue is that the preview never ends up being what is displayed. The text is shifted over to the left always. See screenshots.

loganwilliamson

And the result on my desktop.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please add the text back in and I will try and change the position of the background for you.

– Kyle

loganwilliamson

Kyle, thanks so much for taking a look at this for me. I know this is somewhat above and beyond.

Text added back.

-L

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok so it’s not really possible, your image does not have enough space to the right of the people for the text. The only way to do it is by adding this custom css:

.tp-bgimg.defaultimg {
      background-size: 130% auto!important;
    }

And make sure in your slide settings you have the background position set to right centre, it is currently left centre.

– Kyle

loganwilliamson

Thanks for working through this with me.

-L

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

– Kyle

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register