New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Revolution Slider problems

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    dinax

I can not bring up the slider at fullwidth in my homepage. The only way is to insert the shortcode on the page (image attached), but obviously there are two. Maybe my mistake is silly but I can not solve it. Could you help me. thanks

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Have you went into your slider options to set it up for full width?

Note that the full slider in the demo is set in the home page’s options – it’s not a shortcode inserted somewhere.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

dinax

Yes I did.
    Now I tried to change the parameter “Include RevSlider libraries globally” by setting it to “on” in the global setting. Now the slider appears on the page, but you only see his shadow under the main menu (attached image).
    At this point I think it’s a problem of setting. Unfortunately I do not have in-depth knowledge and I do not know which way to turn.
    Thank you for your help.

wylesight

I’m having the same problem. In the latest version of RS, there’s a new field when choosing ‘Fullscreen mode’ : http://d.pr/i/ip5S

It looks like we need to define the container where the slider will appears. Which one is it ?

dinax

The problem has not been solved yet.
    I trusted in your help, but this does not come. I’m disappointed. I wanted to buy another theme, but if this is the service in which I can count, I think I will not.

theoriginaldude

I to have the same issue with the latest version of the slider (Currently v3.0.8). The slider just wont show up end of story! Using the page template “Full Width Showcase” and inputting the alias in “Slider Options” dose not work, nor does using a shortcode like normal.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Have you inserted the slider via shortcode? If you did, please remove the shortcode and add the slider back via the page options you can find below the wysiwyg editor. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register