New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Revolution Slider Not Showing on Main Mage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    globerunner

Hello there,

I recently went into my site because I noticed that my home slider had disappeared. I have the one I wanted selected on my home page dropdown where it asks what slider to display, but it is no longer showing. I went into the code with Google Chrome’s inspector, and noticed that it has an uncaught exception in the javascript for some odd reason, which might possibly be why its not displaying.

Can you please help me figure out how to get my slider back?

_B

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s saying jQuery is not defined. Maybe some plugin that is installed can be causing it.

Try to deactivate all plugins except Revolution Slider to see if it’s a plugin conflict. If it’s a plugin conflict, activate the plugins one by one until find the problematic one.

-Rui

globerunner

So you do not think this is anything with the theme, you think it is a plugin conflict?

Kyle – SUPPORT

To determine if an issue is caused by the theme or not we need to remove all other possibilities, so deactivating plugins will allow us to rule out plugins if the issue still exists, if the issue no longer remains when you have deactivated plugins, then we know it’s a plugin issue

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register