New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood revolution slider links not working on mobile devices

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    pabs

When i click on the revolution slider links (links on either the whole slide or a layer) on a mobile device it does not do anything. Please help me.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sorry for a late response. Apologies.

Could you give us the link to the website so we can check, and make sure the revolution slider is up-to-date. http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/revolution-slider-latest-version-2/

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

pabs

i have decided not to use the revolution slider.

I am have two issues at the moment. My contact form is giving me this message when i try to submit a form:
    Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.

when i am in a product underneath additional information it says product reviews, how do i switch off product reviews?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Maybe something wrong with the SMTP settings, Try this plugin to set that up http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/ contact your host/mail host about the fields in those plugins, if you don’t know those details.

2. One way is to disable comments on the whole site in Settings -> discussion, or install this plugin http://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-comments/ and disable it only on the Products.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

alemarengo

Hi laranz,
    I searched for this topic and decided not to start another one.
    I have the same issue like pabs had.
    Since I cannot get rid of revslider, I have to fix links issue: they do not work at all on mobiles or tablets. On desktop, links work correctly.
    Attached you may find a screenshot of the ticket I opened to revslider support.
    They suggested me to try a css fix, but unsuccessfully.
    Latest version installed.
    I cannot understand what prevents links to work on those devices.
    Can you help me with that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me website url so i can check and try to resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

alemarengo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We did not develop the plugin but we can still provide your correct css code:-
    .tp-caption.slidelink a span{z-index:1111 !important;}
    Thanks
    Mohammad

alemarengo

Hi Mohammad!
    Thanks for your reply.
    Did you test it?
    I’ve just applied your css code but nothing changed…

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have tested and its working fine here now.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

alemarengo

Hi Mohammad, sorry to bother you again after days…
    I got in touch with revslider plugin support. They suggested me css tricks too, but no way. I cannot believe links do no work at all.
    It was a surprise to me noticing that on Firefox mobile links work, but on Chrome. What may cause that? I mean, which could be the reason why Chrome doesn’t like revslider?

Last thing: is it possible for you to browse to http://www.puntobianco.net with Opera Mobile? I tried it on my Nexus 5: icons are missing and revslider too… ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Prior to the latest Dante release, navigation on Opera Mobile was quite good though…

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am also not sure about this issue because its not coming from theme. Please create another slider with same slides. Hope that should resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register