New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Revolution Slider Firefox Display Issue(s)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    CurtisLea

I am having issues with the revolution slider not displaying properly on the front end or in the admin display in firefox 37.0.1

The same issue also appears to affect the punch fonts plugin as well.

Bear with me as this gets a little long.

First up is a screenshot of the front page slider under chrome: It is the one named “Chrome-Home-Slider-Example.jpg” There’s a gap I’d like to remove between the “Opti” in white and the “Comfort” in green, but for the most part the page displays correctly here.

The next screenshot is showing how it displays in firefox: it is the one named “Firefox-Home-Slider-Example.jpg” As you can see it displays the text style incorrectly. All the styled text appears too big and the positioning gets thrown off. Where there was a gap between Opti and Comfort in Chrome we now have an overlap in firefox.

Now this is only the beginning of the issue I’m having with firefox. The next portion is the issue I’m having with the display in the admin area:

The screen shot (Firefox-preview-slider-in-rev-slider-main.jpg) shows the problem I’m having with the preview function at the main window for revolution slider. Notice how the entire slide is displayed reduced in the top right corner of the preview window.

The screen shot (Firefox-preview-slider-in-edit-slides.jpg) shows the problem I’m having with the preview function in the edit slides area of a specific slider. In this case the “Home Page Slider (homeslider)”. Notice how the preview is hidden by the way it’s been shifted to the right inside the preview window.

I’ll have to continue this in another post in this thread as I cannot add any more screenshots to this post.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    CurtisLea

Now the way in which the previews are displaying incorrectly isn’t limited to just the revolution slider. It also appears to be an issue with the punchfonts plugin import window as well as the slider import window for revslider. You can see how it forces everything to the right and cuts off the information inside the window in the following screenshots: Firefox-add-font-display-issue.jpg & Firefox-import-slider-display-issue.jpg

I wanted to try and change and then resave one of the slider layer styles, but the screenshot “Firefox-Edit-layer-style-issue.jpg” will show how this is pretty much impossible. Although I did do it with Chrome and it had no effect on the firefox display issue

So far in my attempts to fix this:
    I’ve removed and reinstalled the revolution slider and exported and imported all the slides.
    I’ve also changed from one theme to another and then back to the Dante Child Theme.
    I’ve restarted both firefox and my OS
    I have edited and resaved sliders and individual slides
    I have turned off all plugins not related to the theme.
    Logged in and out of the admin section numerous times.

So I’m stumped. I’ve never seen an issue like this that affects both the frontend and the backend only in one specific browser. All the others browsers seem to be displaying it all correctly.

I have created an admin account you can log into to see if you can duplicate the issue at your end. I’m using OSX 10.9.5.

The only thing that I can think of that may have had an impact was trying to install a woocommerce extension named “GWP-Custom-Product-Tabs” from https://github.com/bainternet/GWP-Custom-Product-Tabs

It wasn’t until I removed the plugin and it’s related files that the issue occurred.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    CurtisLea

and now that I’ve gathered all the evidence and posted the questions above, the issue has magically resolved itself.

FML! That was a wasted afternoon chasing a ghost.

I’ve removed your user from the site so you won’t be able to login. Consider the issue resolved (somehow?!?).

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Brilliant! I am glad that you managed to resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register