New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Revolution Slider Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    bpolk

View (sliders) Error:ย Fieldย Imageย should not be empty

After adding new slides without a problem, I changed an image and hit update only to see this: View (sliders) Error: Field Image should not be empty. Now the slider is not even displaying on the site. I believe I may have hit update before the image was finished loading into the slide or something. Any help is greatly appreciated before I re-install the plugin. Great product by the way.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey, thanks for the appreciation ๐Ÿ™‚

Can you try removing that slide and adding a new one, this time waiting for the image to upload? Maybe something went wrong if you tried to set it before it was aware that the image was uploaded; this should fix it.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

bpolk

I have absolutely no options on the Revolution Slider page, only the error and the ‘update plugin’ button. No way to remove and/or add slides ๐Ÿ™

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Do you have the latest theme version?

Try removing it and also removing the plugin, re-downloading from ThemeForest and re-installing them both.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

bpolk

The issue was in a corrupted slide that I assume failed to upload. I deleted all of the slides in the table wp_revslider_slides after reinstalling the updated plugin. This fixed the problem. Thanks for the help!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Glad to hear that it’s fixed ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register