New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Revolution slider – El Editor y el preview del Slide General Settings no se ve.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    miguelsoler

He actualizado el plugin Revolution slider a la ultima versión, y tengo el problema que en el editor del Slide General Settings no se ve nada, como si estuviera transparente aunque tenga varias capas y la preview se ve deformada. pero lo curioso es que en la web se ve correctamente, aunque no puedo modificarlos porque no consigo ver lo que hago.
    He solicitado ayuda al desarrollador del plugin, pero me lo ha desestimado al no tener el codigo del producto, ya que venía con el tema Neighborhood.
    Al principio lo actualicé, pero al ver que no funcionaba, lo he desinstalado y lo he vuelto a instalar, pero el error persiste. ¿podrian ayudarme?

Muchas gracias.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

as noone of us speaks Spanish as far as I know and the forum language is English, please try to phrase your question in English.

Ingles por favor, muchas gracias!

miguelsoler

Hello Melanie, I’ll try to explain with my poor English and help from google traslator

The Editor and preview the General Settings Slide unseen.

I’ve updated the plugin Revolution slider to the latest version, and I have the problem that the Slide Editor General Settings not see anything. It is as if the editor was transparent although it has various layers and the preview looks deformed. But the curious thing is that at web display correctly, but can not change them because I can’t see what I do.
    I have requested assistance from the plugin developer, but It has been rejected because i didn’t have the code of the product, as it came to the Neighborhood…
    At first I upgraded the plugin, but seeing wasn’t working, I have it uninstalled and reinstalled, but the error persists. Can you help me?
    Thank you very much.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    I’d like to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details via a private reply please?

Thanks and cheers!

miguelsoler
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We’d need a link as well 🙂

Please first try updating to the latest version – http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/revolution-slider-latest-version-2/

– Ed

miguelsoler

Updated and ready!

Thanks!!!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register