New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Revolution slider demo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    oleyva

Hey! I’m trying to set up the demo content on my site but for some reason the width and height of the banners are not adjusting to the “full page” style

any suggestions?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

can you elaborate your question?

Thanks,
    laranz.

oleyva

I’m using the revolution slider plugin and followed your instruction on uploading the slider demo content, however the width and height of the slider is not full size, even though I change the settings in the plugin

Here’s a screenshot

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Go to Revolution Slider -> Go to the slider you want to edit, and make sure you are giving Full Width in Slider Type.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

bjschilke

The same thing is happening to me at 10to.org/wp

I’ve created a slider, the settings are on “Full Screen,” but the slider won’t fill the screen as in the demo. The general settings for the site are at full width, and all other full width elements seem to be working right. Any suggestions for a fix?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Looks like you added the slider via a shortcode. Can you please add the slider via the page options below the editor box?

Thanks!

bjschilke

Thanks Melanie. Herein lies another problem, though…none of the settings below the editor box save when I update the page. If I put in the revolution slider alias name (home, in this case), and click Update, there is nothing in that field when the post editor page reloads. The same thing happened earlier with the breadcrumbs when I tried to deactivate them – the changes didn’t save or update.

Thank you for your help!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey,

can you deactivate all your plugins and see if that solves anything?
    Has that always happened or did it just not work anymore all of a sudden?

Cheers

bjschilke

Hi Melanie,

It’s always happened. I tried deactivating the plugins, and still no luck. I saw in another thread from July mention that it might be a conflict with the most recent version of WordPress. I’m running 3.6. If that is indeed the problem, do you know when the theme, or this feature in particular, will be compatible with the updated version?

Thanks again for your help.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey!
    Can you please post your wp-admin login details so we can investigate? Thanks! 🙂

bjschilke
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register