New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood revolution slider demo data out-dated – arrows and bullets wrong

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    oasishealthproducts

It seems to me that the revolution slider demo data is out of date with the current version of the revolution slider plugin.

Lots of people are having problems with navigation arrows not showing, being in the wrong place, or the hover not working and are offered custom css to “patch” the problem.

I too had problems with the navigation arrows – resolved with some custom css.

I also had the problem that the navigation bullets did not look the same as the navigation bullets on the neighbourhood demo site.

The css included in the theme is styling the bullets using this class – ‘.tp-bullets.simplebullets.round’ but that class is no longer applied to any bullet style by the revolution slider.

To get around this it looks as though the revolution demo data was updated to set the bullet style to hesperidin (or maybe revolution does that when the slides you are importing are for an older version of revolution slider).

To get the same styling of bullets as the online demo, I chose ‘bullet style’ = ‘Custom’ and ‘preset’ = ‘Custom’, then used this custom css for the styling:

.tp-bullets.custom {
    bottom: 25px!important;
    }
    .tp-bullets.custom .tp-bullet {
    cursor: pointer;
    background: white;
    width: 10px;
    height: 10px;
    margin-right: 7px;
    float: none;
    display: inline-block;
    margin-top: 0;
    webkit-border-radius: 5px;
    -moz-border-radius: 5px;
    border-radius: 5px;
    opacity: 0.5;
    border-radius: 5px;
    opacity: 0.5;
    -moz-opacity: 0.5;
    filter:alpha(opacity=50);
    -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
    -moz-box-shadow: 0px 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
    margin-bottom: 13px;
    }
    .tp-bullets.custom .tp-bullet.selected {
    opacity: 1;
    -moz-opacity: 1;
    filter:alpha(opacity=100);
    }

There may be a better way to do it, but at least this worked.

This is not a support request, I’m just putting this here to help anyone else in the same situation so they don’t waste hours trying to sort things out, as I did.

Also a suggestion that you may like to update the revolution demo data and theme css to be compatible with the latest version of the revolution slider plugin. Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for sharing it. Will forward it to the development team.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks @oasishealthproducts

We have updated the CSS and will see what we can do about updating the revolution slider export.

– Ed

oasishealthproducts

great – thanks for being so responsive

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.

-Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register