New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Revolution slider conflict

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    adstream

Hello,

Great theme by the way! But im stuggling to get the Revolution slider activated properly, im getting the following error code:
    View (sliders) Error: fetch – Table ‘xxxx-wordpress-201012.wp_revslider_sliders’ doesn’t exist

Query: select * from wp_revslider_sliders order by id

I have googled it (of course) and see that many people have had the same problems with other themes, and the fix is to unactivate theme and then activate it to create the neccesary tables in the databse. But it wont work in this case. I have tried to delete the Revslider plugin, deleted the theme and then uploaded it again, activated and unactivated both theme and plugins. But it wont work! Assistance needed please!

Kind regards,
    Richard

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Richard and thanks for the kind words ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll make a note to Ed to update the plugin in the theme, looks like some things we’re fixed in 2.3.4 (2.3.3 is what we have in Flexform).

Note: you can find the Revolution Slider zip file in flexform/includes/plugins. Our theme has that installer under Appearance, which simply installs that zip file.

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
    Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You can download the latest version here –ย http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/revolution-slider-latest-version/

adstream

Hello again!

So now ive tried to first delete the old revslider plugin. Then i replaced the old revslider.zip flexform/includes/plugins with the new version. And activated the plugin via Apperace/Install plugins. But its just the same, im getting the same error code as before. Please advise!

Kind regards,

Richard

adstream

By the way… When i install the revslider via the above link it still says its the 2.3.6 version, not the 2.3.8 that it says in the answer above. Maybe thats why its not working?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

That’s definitely 2.3.8. It seems there version numbers are different in different places…

Have you tried it on a fresh install of WordPress by any chance? Only other thing I can think of is that it might need that to register the new version.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register